The Foundry Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Foundry Forums

All things related to Table Top Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our website!! Please register an account and come chat with us or check out our calendar of events.   And don't forget to visit our Web Store for our Magic Singles !

Flames of War at Redstone Rumble (4-5 Oct 14)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SonBae

Flames of War at Redstone Rumble (4-5 Oct 14) Empty
PostSubject: Flames of War at Redstone Rumble (4-5 Oct 14)   Flames of War at Redstone Rumble (4-5 Oct 14) EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:35 pm

Flames at Redstone Rumble (4-5 Oct 14) in Huntsville
Flames of War will make its first appearance as a tournament in this year's Redstone Rumble to be held in Late September/early October. More details to follow as a venue and exact dates are decided.

But I wanted to give you all a heads up…the Redstone Rumble is one of the bigger tournaments in the South and next to NashCon the only one in this area. It has been one of the bigger ones in the 40k community and WarmaHordes was added last year and now FoW!

I am looking MW 1550pts for this one just to mix things up since we have a lot of LW stuff going as well as to open things up for attendance…this being our first showing at the Rumble and all.

Stay tuned for updates!
Back to top Go down
SonBae

PostSubject: Re: Flames of War at Redstone Rumble (4-5 Oct 14)   Flames of War at Redstone Rumble (4-5 Oct 14) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:28 am

Update: the dates have been set! Mark your calendars for 4-5 October.

We also have a unique opportunity. We have a chance to hold a Flames event for both days if there is interest. We could do a 2 Day 5 round tournament or hold 2 separate tourneys, one on each day with the second being a different period (EW or LW)...or we could just keep it at a single day.

Looking for feedback....thoughts?
Back to top Go down
SonBae

PostSubject: Re: Flames of War at Redstone Rumble (4-5 Oct 14)   Flames of War at Redstone Rumble (4-5 Oct 14) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 7:03 pm

Latest news! There will be 2 ...yes 2! tournaments at the Rumble. The first will be the MW discussed above. The second will be an Early War tourney on Sunday (maybe Saturday night and Sunday) and then a special Iron Man Award for the player with the best combined score.

The EW tourney details are still being worked so we can get something meaningful but still get people home at a decent time. Stay posted....more to follow!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SonBae

PostSubject: Re: Flames of War at Redstone Rumble (4-5 Oct 14)   Flames of War at Redstone Rumble (4-5 Oct 14) EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:42 am

It is with a heavy heart that I bring you bad news...Flames of War has been bumped from the Rumble to make way for games that have seen more active registrations. But fear not! We are Flames of War players and have learned to adapt!

The MW and the EW tourney will still go on! The Foundry has opened their doors to us yet again. The MW tournament will be on 4 October with registration starting at 0930 and dice rolling at 1000 hrs. Format will be the same 1485 pts as seen in the post [url=http://www.thefoundrygamestore.org/t255-flames-redstone-rumble-sep-oct-14 ]HERE[/url].

The EW tourney will be on 5 October (all 3 rounds) and will be 1550 pts with the format being the same as the day before. We will need to start a little earlier to help our out of town guests get out at a reasonable time (shooting for ending NLT 1630). Plan for registration to start at 0830 and dice to roll at 0900 hrs.

Entry fee has dropped to $20 for each event. Prizes for 1st place in each tournament as well as a special prize for the Iron Commander (best from both tournaments) and Best Painted from both tournaments (each army graded separately). Since things have changed, I do ask that if you are interested in attending either event, or better yet both, please post a confirmation below or email me at fowtourney@knology.net.

If you have registered for the Rumble, let me know and I will see what I can do about getting you a refund. But according to the Rumble staff there were no Flames signups as of this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flames of War at Redstone Rumble (4-5 Oct 14)   Flames of War at Redstone Rumble (4-5 Oct 14) Empty

Back to top Go down

Flames of War at Redstone Rumble (4-5 Oct 14)
Page 1 of 1