The Foundry Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Foundry Forums

All things related to Table Top Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our website!! Please register an account and come chat with us or check out our calendar of events.   And don't forget to visit our Web Store for our Magic Singles !

Attention all Heroclix Players!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters

When would you like to see Heroclix Tournaments?
Saturday - Early Afternoon
Attention all Heroclix Players!!!!! Vote_lcap71%Attention all Heroclix Players!!!!! Vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Saturday - Late Afternoon/Early Evening
Attention all Heroclix Players!!!!! Vote_lcap14%Attention all Heroclix Players!!!!! Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Sunday - Early Afternoon
Attention all Heroclix Players!!!!! Vote_lcap0%Attention all Heroclix Players!!!!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sunday - Late Afternoon/Early Evening
Attention all Heroclix Players!!!!! Vote_lcap14%Attention all Heroclix Players!!!!! Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Attention all Heroclix Players!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Attention all Heroclix Players!!!!!   Attention all Heroclix Players!!!!! EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 1:40 pm

We at the Foundry would like to thank all of you for your support over the past year. In an effort to make sure we are providing what you desire our of the game, we would like to get your input for the best time of tournaments. We have some big plans in the work for growing the game and hopefully making it a lot of fun for you guys so we need as many people as we can get to participate in the poll.
Back to top Go down
https://thefoundryforums.forumotion.com
Mitch-El

Attention all Heroclix Players!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention all Heroclix Players!!!!!   Attention all Heroclix Players!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:14 am

I voted for early afternoon saturday, which i guess is the same time it is slated now.

I am flexible, though. If more people need another time then I can make that work.

Like I said before, I figure that I will be doing good to make one tourney a month; If there are other players that will attend more often, but they need some other time to make it work then I say that their vote is worth more than mine.
Back to top Go down

Attention all Heroclix Players!!!!!
Page 1 of 1