The Foundry Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Foundry Forums

All things related to Table Top Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our website!! Please register an account and come chat with us or check out our calendar of events.   And don't forget to visit our Web Store for our Magic Singles !

Just an Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
carbondragon

Just an Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Just an Introduction   Just an Introduction EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:00 pm

Everyone at the store knows me as Lee Meeks. Just figured I'd use a pen-name online because I'm a coolkid! Cool 

In any case, about the only thing I play is Magic since I don't have a ton of time or money to do much else right now. College is a...thing that isn't meant to be discussed on an open forum...sometimes. I drop by every once in a while, though I currently only do Standard Magic. Looking to get something started for Modern and am looking at Fish for Legacy as we speak.

I plan to attend more drafts this semester (yay for going by school times...) once I figure out when they actually are...

Absolutely in love with being able to get info from the Foundry without having to go to Facebook...absolutely hate that place. It's ruined more than its share of my family's computers, at my expense of time...
Back to top Go down

Just an Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Foundry Forums :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: