The Foundry Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Foundry Forums

All things related to Table Top Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our website!! Please register an account and come chat with us or check out our calendar of events.   And don't forget to visit our Web Store for our Magic Singles !

Hello! *waves*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jadeserai

Hello! *waves* Empty
PostSubject: Hello! *waves*   Hello! *waves* EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:23 am

Hello, I'm new to the Foundry group and haven't had much in-store time. I found out about the Foundry via Reddit and my first visits were at Reddit meetups. Unfortunately, due to my job and the travel required, I hadn't had much of a chance to drop in on my own for a while.

My name is Denise and I've been a gamer for well over 30 years (pretty much my entire life.) I started out with D&D (2.0) but have played Rifts, GURPs, Mage, Vampire, Call of Cthulu, Fading Sun, Dresden Files, and a slew of others I've probably forgotten. I've also done a ton of online games, both FPS and MMOs. Yes, I play WoW, and yes, I'm Horde.

My husband, Mike, only started gaming a few years ago. I got him addicted to WoW first, then he started with some tabletop (I suspect primarily to humor me) and because he's a geek like me he enjoyed it. He isn't fond of D&D but did enjoy Fading Suns, Dresden and Mage (Awakening). We moved to Huntsville 2 years ago and lost our gaming group. Due to our jobs and the fact that we lead raids in WoW, we hadn't had a chance to really find a new tabletop group, something I'm hoping to do here.

Since I'm still getting him into tabletop gaming, I'd prefer a group that's into Dresden, Fading Suns or Mage/Whitewolf (I suspect he'd like the others so long as its a well run campaign.) We have Dresden books, I have to check and see if our Fading Suns books survived the move but I think our roomie took off with our Mage books. If anyone's interested in Dresden, we're willing to share!

Jeremy (at the store) asked why I don't GM a game and I had to admit that I'm a terrible GM. With that said, I'm not above bribing a GM with cookies and/or other baked goods upon request! My contact info is posted up on the board at the shop but please pm me if interested.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Fallnor

Hello! *waves* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! *waves*   Hello! *waves* EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:55 am

Welcome !
Back to top Go down

Hello! *waves*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Foundry Forums :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: