The Foundry Forums

All things related to Table Top Gaming

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to our website!! Please register an account and come chat with us or check out our calendar of events.   And don't forget to visit our Web Store for our Magic Singles !

Where To Get Tiger Tanks?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WD40

Where To Get Tiger Tanks? Empty
PostSubject: Where To Get Tiger Tanks?   Where To Get Tiger Tanks? EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:18 pm

So I have been trying to find a place to get Tiger tanks for my list, and it looks like I have struck out completely.

gamodls.com's cast models have a problem with lots of bubbles in their resin.

Every store I checked in Alabama is sold out.
Warstore is sold out of PSC Tigers, local distributor is sold out and doesn't know when they will get more. Same for Panther tanks.
Battlefront requires a large order of $100+ before they will ship.

Im beginning to think I should change armies, simply because I really want to run an armor list with some heavy tank, yet all of the German heavies are sold out everywhere!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magyar Steel

PostSubject: Re: Where To Get Tiger Tanks?   Where To Get Tiger Tanks? EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:44 am

Try looking at the warstore again. Look in the FOW models section for the Point of Contact (Prepainted). A box of 5 costs about $20.

http://www.thewarstore.com/PointofContactMiniatures.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rdxpress

PostSubject: Re: Where To Get Tiger Tanks?   Where To Get Tiger Tanks? EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:22 am

There are lots of Tigers on Epay... Or can order direct from PSC for their plastic Tiger 1s, which I highly recommend! They are a little smaller the BF's but unless you have them lined up right next to each other you really can't tell. Plus you can build PSC's in early, mid or late Or any mix therof. Good Hunting, Gdub
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where To Get Tiger Tanks?   Where To Get Tiger Tanks? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where To Get Tiger Tanks?
Page 1 of 1